Pay Per Use Services
Redirect incoming calls to another number - Local per minute rate¹
Listen to Voicemail messages - Local per minute rate¹
- Up to 3 minutes per message received
- Up to 5 days for storage (for heard and unheard messages)
Picture and Video Messaging
- Send a text message to a Canadian number - 30¢ per message
- Send a text message to a U.S. number - 30¢ per message
- Send a text message to an International number - 35¢ per message
- Each message sent from the U.S. or from overseas to a wireless number - 75¢ per message
- Receive a text message in Canada - Free
- Outgoing picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian wireless numbers or any email address - 50¢ per recipient²
- Outgoing picture and video messages from Canada to U.S. or international wireless numbers - 75¢ per recipient²
- Receive a picture or video message - Free³
- Downloadable ringtones start at $2.50 plus 75¢ download fee.
- Downloadable games start at $3.00 plus 75¢ download fee.
- Downloadable graphics start at $2.00 plus 50¢ download fee.
FAIRCALL Prepaid Collect Calling Service
- Calls to 4-1-1 Directory Assistance for any Canadian listed phone number - $2.50/call + Local per minute rate¹
Allows you to place collect calls^ from within Canada to landlines and mobile numbers in North America. The person receiving your call will be asked to accept the following fees for the call which are in addition to standard airtime rates they are subject to
¹ Long distance and/or roaming fees will also apply as applicable.
- A person accepting the collect calls to a landline: $4.99 connection + $1.59 additional min.
- A person accepting the collect calls to a mobile phones: $10.00 per call for a maximum of 10 minutes talk time. Additional calling charges may apply
² There are no data charges applied when sending a video or picture/video/audio message within Canada. If you are roaming outside of Canada, data charges will apply on a per KB basis at the applicable roaming rate.
³ There are no charges to receive a picture/video/audio message to a camera phone or a picture/video/audio message notification to a non-camera phone. If you choose to view images/files through your phone's mobile internet browser data charges will be incurred on a pay-per-day basic or per your data Add-on.
^ Once a collect call is accepted, charges for the Faircall service will be added to the phone bill of the person you are calling (for a landline) or will be charged via premium SMS (for Mobile phones).